Partner, Head of Financial Services, PwC UK
Isabelle is the PwC UK Head of Financial Services. She has been a partner with the UK firm for 17 years. Prior to that she worked for a large banking group.
She was previously PwC’s global digital banking leader.
Isabelle has been involved in a large number of critical projects for the banking industry on a global basis. She has also led a number of industry research projects and development of points of view for industry bodies:
• Isabelle led the technology workstream for the stand up of a new start up bank
• Isabelle was interim CIO for Lehman Brother in administration
• Isabelle led the radical IT Strategy workstream for a banking group
• Isabelle was part of the leadership team in developing a vision for Financial Services UK 2025 for TheCityUK.
• Isabelle led the development of thought leadership for GFMA on Technology and Innovation in Capital Markets and for AFME on what the Investment Banking industry will look like in 2030
• Isabelle has provided advice to the boards of a number of banks on major transformation and regulatory change
• Isabelle has led a number of regulatory reviews of technology and operations in the banking industry reporting into regulators