President, Luxembourg Blockchain Association
Biba Homsy is an attorney at law (Avocat à la Cour) in Luxembourg and in Switzerland.
She holds two Masters of Laws from French & Swiss Universities and a certification from Harvard Law School.
She is a former regulator at the Swiss Authority FINMA and former Chief Compliance officer for European locations.
With regards to IT & Blockchain, Biba Homsy has a high level of expertise and provides legal services in relation digital finance, including tokenization. She has published several publication on blockchain, crypto-currencies and crypto-assets.
She is also:
• Co-founder and Board member, Lëtzblock - Luxembourg Blockchain & DLT Association
• Co-founder and Board member, European Blockchain Federation
• Board member, ICT Luxembourg
• National Delegate for Luxembourg on Blockchain (ILNAS), ISO International Standards Organisation
• Chair - Blockchain and crypto-currencies, Association Luxembourgeoises des Compliances Officers, ALCO
• Chair - Regulatory, Swiss Crypto Valley Association
• Sciencific Board Member - CAS Digital Finance, University of Geneva