Mastermind Competition: Focus on the 7 FinTech finalists
As part of a new edition of ICT Spring (September 14th and 15th), the renowned global tech conference organized since 2010, Mastermind Summit will take place on September 15th at the European Conference Center Luxembourg. This event - dedicated to the startup ecosystem - aims to promote and spread best practices, foster emulation between entrepreneurs and VCs and offer recognition to the best international startups of the ecosystem. Mastermind Summit is composed of a 1-day conference and a startup competition (Mastermind Competition) where three key categories are represented: FinTech, DeepTech and NewSpace.
During the Mastermind Summit the 7 finalists of each Mastermind Competition category (FinTech, DeepTech and NewSpace) will be invited to pitch their project on stage. During the pitching sessions, the finalists will be granted 5 minutes to present their startup and attempt to convince the members of the Jury. Every pitch will be followed by 2 minutes of Q&A conducted by the Jury.
The winner of each category will be announced during the Mastermind Competition Ceremony at 6:15 PM next September 15th.
With a large number of applications, Mastermind Competition has stirred interest from innovative startups worldwide.
In the FinTech category, seven startups have been selected to participate in the final:
– Neuroprofiler (France): Neuroprofiler helps financial advisors better assess the risk profile of their clients for business and regulatory purposes. They provide them with online, MiFID II - compliant and gamified questionnaires based on behavioural finance. Their clients include private banks, universal banks and independent wealth managers in Europe.
– Emata (Uganda): Emata aims to bring financial products to farmers across East Africa. Emata allows farmers to use the power of loans to invest in the productivity of their farms. They have started by building a credit history through digitising milk delivery systems in Uganda. Based on this credit history, Emata provides credit to farmers at interest rates they can actually afford. Emata makes this possible by utilising end-to-end digital processes, data-backed risk analytics, and a mobile-based distribution model.
– FIN-PAY (Australia): FIN-PAY is the world’s only unified payments platform. Globally they deliver merchants the freedom and choice to accept any form of payment from customers using a simple app. It’s a simple solution to a global problem. Their vision is to enable merchants’ livelihoods no matter where or how they live and work.
– Divizend GmbH (Germany): Divizend is a technology company developing solutions for investing in dividend stocks and related tax issues. Its goal is to become the central point of contact for investors on the subject of dividends with its holistic “Find, Act, Maximize” approach.
– Greenomy (Belgium): The platform’s outcome and mission will enable the redirection of funds towards sustainable activities, speeding up the transition to a carbon-neutral economy in line with the European Commission’s Green Deal. Since its launch, Greenomy has partnered with major industry leaders and they are working with the most reputable sustainability experts.
– Act Analytics (Canada): Act Analytics is a service provider using a technology-driven approach to bring sustainable business practices to the forefront of modern investing. They generate transparent and granular investment insights with a quantitative model that assesses companies across a broad spectrum of Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) factors. Their platform helps investors align their portfolios with their values, empowering them to become agents for change.
– Credgenics (India): “Credgenics is India’s first of its kind NPA (Non-Performing Asset) resolution platform backed by credible investors including Accel Partners and Titan Capital. Credgenics works with financial institutions, Banks, NBFCs & Digital lending firms to improve the efficiency of their collection using technology, automation intelligence and optimal legal routes in order to facilitate the resolution of stressed assets.
Attend Mastermind Summit to follow 1-day of conference and discover the winners of Mastermind Competition.
More info and registration HERE.