Explore Space For Business Innovation with the Space Exploration Masters
The second edition of the Space Exploration Masters, Europe’s first innovation competition dedicated to space exploration, is now open for submissions! The international competition is scouting for new business ideas until 31 July 2018.
Startups, entrepreneurs, university associates, students, innovators and space enthusiasts are invited to submit new ideas dedicated to space exploration. The overall Space Exploration Masters prize pool is worth more than EUR 600,000. It comprises: Business coaching, development and marketing support, access to testing facilities, business incubation, access to venture capital and more. Register now to accelerate your idea!
Submit your idea for one of the five topic-specific challenges presented by world-class partners, who are searching for innovative ideas tailored to their specific needs. The Space Exploration Masters is looking for submissions in the fields of Human Space and Robotic Missions, Space Resources & Industry, Discovery & Space Observation, Spacecraft, Rockets, Propulsion, Space Tourism, Deep Space Communication & Navigation, Space Habitats, and Life Sciences – to name just a few.
- The ESA Health & Food Challenge is seeking innovative keys to open up the current stressors to a healthy food provision for Space Exploration missions.
- The ESA & Commercial Partners Challenge is looking for new ideas stimulating innovative continuous applications for Space Exploration.
- The lu Challenge aims to discover innovative solutions that complement Luxembourg’s growing portfolio of activities in space resources utilisation.
- The Astrosat & Huntsville Challenge in a European-US cooperation is looking for commercially viable business applications for missions in Low Earth Orbit using the Sierra Nevada Dream Chaser.
- The Sustainable Exploration Challenge by Airbus, Air Liquide, and Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, focuses on sustaining life and the environment on the Moon.
Use the opportunity to boost your idea benefitting Earth with help from the Space Exploration network:
- Win incredible prizes for your idea
- Build your network with international partners
- Make the world aware of your idea
- Receive feedback from renowned Experts
- Make the Awards Ceremony your event