Cybersecurity by Rsecure
Did you know that cybercrime is the second most reported topic in the press, after the coronavirus issue? This shows the importance of cyber security! Living in an increasingly connected world, it is necessary to have a global approach in its security strategy. In 2020 alone, more than 2,200 cyberattack attempts were identified to make websites inaccessible in Luxembourg!
Among the most common cyber attacks, we find password theft (often the same one used for several platforms), phishing (by email, SMS or voice), ransomware (encryption of data to extort money), viruses introduced via mobile devices (mobile phones, USB keys, etc.)
Created in May 2021, Rsecure is a new company of Rgroupe, specialised in cybersecurity. Rsecure's mission is to protect small and medium-sized businesses from threats related to the security of their IT systems, but also to train users in the various forms of attack and the different risks involved. The challenge of Luc Cottin, CEO of Rsecure, is to make IT security available and accessible to all companies, including SMEs!
OUR AREAS OF ACTIVITY
Rsecure's main activities are focused on:
- The implementation of cybersecurity solutions to counter all potential attacks that could be detrimental to your company,
- Compliance services to ensure compliance with national and European standards, frameworks, specific CSSF standards, etc;
- And access to an e-learning platform to train users in good security practices, but not only!
OUR SERVICES OFFER
We have already put in place 7 services that will allow SMEs to protect themselves from all risks related to the use of new technologies, cyber-attacks, but also to delegate the role of monitoring and compliance.
The catalogue of services offered by Rsecure already includes the following services and solutions:
- Phishing campaign: Did you know that 91% of successful data breaches started with a phishing attack? Our phishing campaign service will be useful to train your teams to detect the red flag, and to set up training on the subject thanks to our elearning tool
- Elearning: our e-learning platform already includes a "cybersecurity awareness" training course, and every month a new training capsule will be offered on the subject of security. Other training courses are also offered, such as Office 365 training, or training on the tools of the Microsoft suite, but also training on demand.
- CISO as a service: possibility for small organisations to benefit from the skills of a CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) without having to hire a fulltime person! Rsecure will take care of the risk analysis, the maintenance of the registers, and advise you on the whole cybersecurity part. The aim of this service? To establish a cybersecurity strategy with clients via training and tools.
- Compliance: to enable SMEs to comply with all national or European rules and standards (GDPR, or CSSF standard for regulated companies), to avoid any financial penalties which can represent very large sums, and also to protect the company's reputation, particularly by avoiding data breaches.
- Plan of defense: Companies that keep their customers' data cannot afford to get by with minimal security measures that are no longer adapted to the evolution of threats. Rsecure has developed three plans to improve your security position:
- Basic defense plan, every company should at least have such a plan
- Fundamental defense plan with more controls helping companies to define and achieve their strategic objectives
- Organisational defense plan to put in place a long-term strategy to secure the environment and infrastructure.
- CIS CSAT: What is CIS? The Center for Internet Security is a set of simplified, prioritised, prescriptive controls on cybersecurity best practices. This CIS Controls Self-Assessment Tool helps organisations adopt CIS controls, and makes it easier for teams to implement, track and document the powerful security guidance in CIS controls.
- CSSF 20-750: some CSSF-regulated companies have to comply with the "20-750" standard, which has a lot of impact on cybersecurity. This circular is very complex and includes a hundred or so questions to be filled in. Our solution based on a web interface will allow the entities concerned to access all the questions and obtain a report that can then be submitted to the CSSF.
Would you like to know more about all Rsecure services? Meet us at stand A5 of the ICT Spring 2021 or visit our website www.rsecure.lu, or contact Luc Cottin by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .